Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Treats


The lovely Cat of Cat Taylor Design emailed me last night to tell me about the merino special on at Global Fabrics. I've just been and now wonder why on earth I have never been there before (it's probably a very good thing for our mortgage that I haven't.)


Look at those beautiful colours! I'm planning some tops and
leggings for the girls and a little something for me too.


This is a gorgeous heavy weight cotton (don't know the technical word for it).
It's destined to be a tunic for me.

And talking of treats, I bought myself this gorgeous gorgeous sculpture piece at the Smashed Pipi Gallery whilst I was in Mangawhai at the weekend. I am totally in love with it but haven't quite decided where it is going to live yet so it is sitting on our mantle piece until we do.

It's by Angela Hockenhull. You can see more of her work here.

Have you treated yourself this week?

2 comments:

Strickbombe said...

envy is not an attractive trait, but i've got it BAAAAD!

Unknown said...

Ooooh look at those colours!
Was it expensive?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails