Friday, April 30, 2010

And the winners are.....

Don't you love saying that? I'm afraid you will have to put up with me in my cardigan and jeans for the presentation of these prizes. My evening dress is still in pieces on the sewing room floor.....


And so without further ado, the winners, as drawn by my two lovely assistants from the ridiculous hat are.......

NZ Green Buttons (Tape Measure Brooch)

Kelly of Reclaiming Me (Teacup Teatowel) (should those 2 words be 4 words? I never know)

and last but not least

Dash Robin (sock monkey)


Thanks to everyone who entered and wished me a Happy Blog Birthday. Thanks too to all of you who follow me and pop in for a visit. I really do appreciate it. Now I'm off to google a good recipe for Prawn fritters. Happy Friday everyone!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Congratulations to the winners.

enjoy the prawn fritters

Hugs RosieP x

dash robin said...

Thanks so much to the little assistants for pulling out my name! YAY! And thanks for this lovely competition, I couldn't be happier!

nz green buttons said...

Thank you! I can't believe my luck. Can't wait to wear the brooch. Happy weekend to you and your assistants.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails