Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I heart handmade craft supplies.

Look at this beautiful bias tape by my lovely friend Cat Taylor of Cat Taylor Design.

She's selling this and others on her Felt shop.

And how about a pattern to make felt icecreams?

I love that pink waffle cone. I know two little girls who would love these in their play food set for Christmas!

And these are patches by Heart Felt but can't you see them with a little ribbon stitched on the back and hung on the Christmas tree? They'd make a lovely gift for friends and family overseas too. LOVE. You can buy them here.

So many gorgeous craft supplies. So little time. *Sigh* .

6 comments:

Heart Felt said...

Thanks Sarah....lovely collection, love the ice-cream cones. x

Maxabella said...

I am addicted to handmade craft at the moment. I blame all my clever-clogs bloggy friends. I just want it all! Now I've gone and added bias tape and felt play food to my list of 'must haves'. That 200 page list... x

nz green buttons said...

I love those icecreams! very cool.

Leonie said...

oooh! that bias is just gorgeous and oh those patches! might have to send my mum the link for that one... hint to her!!

Anonymous said...

Look at that beautiful bias! And those Ice creams are just gorgeous, what a great idea. I'm sure mine would bite them just to double check!

Makeminemidcentury said...

That bias is gorgeous. You can't put a price on delicious bias binding.

Good one, Sarah. Impeccable taste.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails