Saturday, July 31, 2010

Full of the joys of Spring

All this beautiful sunshine has got me feeling like Spring is in the air. I know it's wishful thinking,but it's inspiring me to create with lots of gorgeous colours.


It's the August Devonport Craft Market tomorrow (Sunday 1st August), 10am-2pm, 32 Clarence Street, Devonport, Auckland.


These two are definately full of the joys of Spring.


They are totally babysafe with double stitched seams and embroidered faces.
They're not just for babies though. Big girls would love them too!


I've got loads of new little girls' aprons to add to my stock of boys ones

And all my usual goodies.

Pop along if you can. It's going to be great fun.

6 comments:

Chicken Willow said...

Oh I love those bunnies!! Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow.

Makeminemidcentury said...

Gorgeous stuff! And there's that cheeky model! I love the fabric on the rabbits. I hope it all sells like hot cakes!

Jennie said...

ooooh - i've got that sheet!
(just as well i haven't put it in with the fabric i've got for you!)

Jo's Place said...

Love your flowers and bunnies. It certainly does feel like spring, driving about today there are daff's everywhere.

Sarah@Dolls And Daydreams said...

oooh i love those little aprons ... your girls look so sweet! x

Kate said...

Hope you had a fab market!
I adore those bunnies. They are super cute. As are your gorgeous models.
I hope you have a great week. X

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails