Saturday, July 17, 2010

BrisStyle Indie Eco Market

I managed to get to the BrisStyle Indie Eco market whilst I was in Brisbane.


I was thrilled to meet Rebecca from Edward & Lily and had a lovely chat to her. I indulged myself with one of her gorgeous zipper purses.




I also met Kellie from Kellie Christie who had a beautiful stall full of gorgeous colours.


And I spent a lot of time at the stall of the lovely Megan Kelly (from Meggy Green). She doesn't have a blog unfortunately but I'd highly recommend a visit to her etsy shop or to her stall if you see her at a Brisbane market. She has the cutest repurposed vintage childrens' books goodies. I couldn't resist this little notebook.



And how cute are these mobiles?


So many lovely people! Thanks Rebecca for telling me about the market.

3 comments:

Kellie Christie said...

Thanks so much for the mention. Glad that you had such a great time at out Brisstyle market. It was great to meet you too :)

Unknown said...

Wow they look like great markets , glad you had fun !

Makeminemidcentury said...

Oh that looks great! I've never been to one. Slack me. I'll have to keep my eyes open for the next one.

Thanks for the tip-off!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails