Sunday, July 25, 2010

Bobble trim and Fashion girls

Maddy went to a birthday party for one of her good friends on Saturday and requested a cushion as a gift for the birthday girl.


I briefly considered putting the birthday girl's full name on the cushion but with eight letters and limited time, I went down the initial route. It definately ticked all the boxes for girliness and cuteness. Talking of girly and cute, check out what little miss fashionista chose to wear this week.

The layered look is definately in.

It's been a busy old weekend in the Cotton Kiwi household. The Mr has been building a MAMMOTH wall unit which I am extremely impressed with (even though *horror*,  he did make off with my rotary cutter to cut some aluminium for the project). I shall share photographs of his handywork once he allows me to. Maddy had her party on Saturday afternoon so I left the handyman extraordinaire with the three year old, who assured me she was going to be extremely helpful to Daddy (ha ha!) and popped downtown to the Auckland Art and Craft Fair .

Wow.

What an amazing bunch of talent they had in those two little rooms! Extraordinairy! I was thrilled to meet Melissa from Tiny Happy and indulged in a pair of her adorable reversible booties for our new(ish) great neice. I stupidly didn't take a photo of them before I handed them over today, but hopefully I'll get sent a pic of little Bella wearing them and I can share then. The weather today has been STUNNING. Just the thing to put a smile on your face in the middle of winter.

We had a wonderful family get together today. Thank you so much Grae and Frik for hosting!

How was your weekend? I hope it was full of fun. x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the cushion, just gorgeous - loving the beach pic too

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails