Monday, February 28, 2011

A baby's smile

There's nothing quite like a baby's smile to brighten your week. One of my lovely customers sent me this photo of her daughter wearing a Cotton Kiwi onesie. A gorgeous smile to brighten a horrible week.

Isn't she gorgeous? I love to see my t-shirts and onesies in action so do send photos through if you get the chance. I will always ask your permission before I post them on my blog.

I had a little time over the weekend to make some more onesies for an order (and to restock my market stall).





On another note, if you are a kiwi and have access to Trade Me, there are some great auctions of handmade goodies going on to raise money for Christchurch. Check out Handmade for Christchurch. Cotton Kiwi has donated two brooches and a fairy skirt to the auctions so head along and bid if you can.

2 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

I love them - so cute!!

Makeminemidcentury said...

What a beautiful baby. She does look gorgeous in your romper.

A horribly sad week for New Zealanders.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails