Thursday, January 27, 2011

My Creative Space

Eloise went back to kindy on Monday so afternoons are being spent at home, just pottering, playing and having fun.

 Crazy Maisy (our kitten) is providing endless entertainment. It's amazing how many hours you can while away playing with a cardboard box, a sister and a kitten. I remember doing the same when I was a child. I'd spend hours making elaborate cardboard box houses with shutters and tunnels for my cat Snoopy. Maddy asked if that was why I was so good at making stuff. Probably :o) .
 In spare moments at the playground, I've been knitting little brown kitties for a lovely lady in Australia.

And these faceless sock monkeys are due to get their individuality and character during Glee tonight.

How is your Creative Space going? Can I recommend you grab a cuppa and pop over to Kirsty's?

10 comments:

Kellie Christie said...

Looks like a lot of fun at your house. I love the sock monkeys! I bought some ck bunnies for my boys last easter and they loved them :)

teddybearswednesday said...

Kids are the masters of creativity.
Looks like so much fun, and the kitten is so sweet!xo

Sarah@Dolls And Daydreams said...

Oh i love cardboard boxes, sooooo much you can do with them! I just drew an airplane on one, too cute. My little one has spent 3 hours in hers today hahahaha

Love the knitty kitty :)

Unknown said...

Cardboard boxes are just the best fun !

Jill said...

Yup - cardboard boxes are the best. Once they've finished building with them, ours get flattened and drawn all over with crayons!!

Love your kitten and sock monkeys too!

Notchka said...

Cardboard Wendy Houses rock - we are on to V2.0, one of these days I'll get round to painting it. Hadn't thought of the kitty tunnel, we'll have to do something about that....

Ah Glee - good for russian doll faces also :) x

Unknown said...

Kittens are alwasy so sweet!
I almost wish my cat hadn't grown!
The cardboard boc castle looks like such good fun!

Glennie said...

No matter how much money is spent and how many elaborate toys are bought, kittens and cats always seem to go for the simple things don't they ... a rolled up ball of paper, a box, bag, length of knitting wool, knitting needle .... x

Photography said...

haha love the pink money's laid back position - just chilling :o)

Anonymous said...

oh, isn't Maddie sweet asking if that's why you are so good at making! She'll grow up knowing you can create anything if you just give it a try x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails