Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Some more photos...

Some more photos from my Sew Inspired practice session on Sunday. These gorgeous things were made by my wonderful friend Michelle who has a little bit of sewing experience. The nighty on the left is made from a vintage table cloth. Don't you love how she has used the edging pattern for maximum effect?

 The one on the right is made from some gorgeous cotton fabric given to me by Jenny of A Little Vintage. I have a feeling it was a sheet in a past life. Michelle's daughters are going to look gorgeous at bedtime this summer!
And here are Michelle's stunning tea towels. I love that apple. Recognise the fabric?

3 comments:

Makeminemidcentury said...

Those nighties are wonderful!

Clever sewing lady. I hope your course goes well. It looks it'll be a lot of fun!

Chantal said...

Gorgeous nightie, the lavender border works so well. I'm very impressed with her upcycling a vintage table cloth like that!

Caroline said...

Nighties, what a great idea for little girls. Have a great time at your course, looks heaps of fun. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails