Thursday, January 21, 2010

New Friends

I am a very happy girl. I got to spend most of the day sewing yesterday. My girls were great at playing together all day (I discovered after a short but scarey period of quietness that they had painted themselves with felt tip pen but aside from that they were GREAT and let me sew!).


I'm thrilled to introduce you to my new little friends. These gorgeous creatures, designed by Bit of Whimsy Dolls, will be appearing on my stall at the next Devonport Craft Market.




I love them. They are beautifully designed and I loved picking gorgeous fabrics for their bodys. They are all totally baby friendly so look out for them on 14th Feb.

1 comment:

Strickbombe said...

C is for cute! Especially like the sausage dogs on the dog's body.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails