I had a lovely surprise yesterday. I received a Versatile blogger award from a lovely lady in Lebanon (I LOVE that the internet brings crafty people all over the world together.) Thank you so much Sucrette! And thank you for reading my blog.
1.Thank the person who gave you the award. So thank you very much Sucrette. Her blog is well worth a visit. She has some wonderful free crochet patterns. I only wish I could crochet so I could try some out! Pop along and visit Le Monde de Sucrette.
2. Tell 7 things about yourself.
Pass this award along to 15 bloggers who you think are fantastic for whatever reason.
4. Contact the bloggers you pass the award to.
I've done the thank you, so here are 7 things about me:
1. I'm not really a Kiwi at all, although I feel like one. I was born in England and have lived in 8 different countries.
2. I studied Social Anthropology and Sociology at University and spent about a year working for a flying Doctors organisation in Kenya
3. I can't crochet to save my life. I've tried but there is obviously a connection missing in my brain that prevents me from learning.
4. I'm terrified of geese and earwigs.
5. I'm ever so slightly obsessed with finding treasure in op shops.
6. I would love to visit South America one day.
7. I have been nipped on the bum by a lion cub and had my toes stood on by a baby elephant (not at the same time).
So now for the 15 bloggers who inspire me.
A Little Vintage
Dolls and Daydreams
Little Ted Canvas
Make Mine Mid-Century
Mon Petit Poppet
Teddy Bears Wednesday
The golden Adventures of a very dark horse
Wow that was tough narrowing it down to 15. Off to contact them now. Have a great weekend. We're having a bit of a disaster here in the Cotton Kiwi household involving something small and furry but I shall tell you about that another day!