Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pink

Tonight was our Craft Social. This is something we do on the second Sunday of each month and I love it. (You can find more information about it here .) Each month we have a challenge/swap with a theme. This month's theme was pink/breast cancer awareness. I made this applique tea cup teatowel.



Here's our table of goodies.



I was lucky enough to go home with one of Hayley's Queens Head cushions. I have one already and I love them. She sells them under the name 'Blankies' at the DCM. Here are the 'girls'. Jamie of Porcelain Rove (she made the beautiful origami flower tree in one of her handmade cups) came too but she wasn't there for the photo. Snowplow the cat snuck in to join us. He didn't have much to contribute (aside from deciding to maul Jamie's leg half way through the evening).




I made pink cupcakes and had to wear my new apron to show them off. This is the one I bought from Trish/Fireworks Agnes at the last market. I feel like wearing it all the time. And its making me bake a lot. Dangerous!




Hope you had a great weekend. Just in case you didn't, here's some cute ducklings we saw at the Domain yesterday to cheer you up.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails