Wednesday, September 2, 2009

This little piggy went to market

How cute is this little piggy? He not actually going to market at all even though its the Devonport Craft Market this weekend. I made him for Maddy. She has book week at school next week and is going as Fern from Charlottes Web in the favourite book parade. I got the tute to make him from here. It's a really easy to use tutorial and I love how he turned out. Now I have to decide if I'm brave enough to make a Charlotte spider.

I also finally finished my knitted zebra. I bought a Wild Friends kit when I was on holiday in Australia recently. They are really easy to use but I am a really not a knitter so he's taken me a while to finish. Here he is anyway:

I think he's going to end up as a new baby gift. He's rather squashy. Just perfect for little cuddles!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails