Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Frantic

Last Sunday's Devonport Craft Market was so much better than we could have imagined. Sarah and I had several late nights prior to it to make sure it went smoothly. We had a fantastic day with around 1000 people through the doors and an awful lot of spending. With lots of other markets coming up fast, including the wonderful Crafternoon Tea this Saturday, the late nights are continuing as I rebuild my stock levels. I'll be launching a few new goodies at Crafternoon Tea on Saturday so look out for:

Baby tape measure brooches



And sweater bunnies (and bears).




I've been working on some kids t-shirts today too but you will have to wait a day or two to see photos of those.

In the meantime, here's the flyer for Crafternoon Tea in case you fancy popping along.

2 comments:

Songbird Designs said...

Nice display unit! A richard special?

Cotton Kiwi said...

Not this time. It's a lucky inorganic find!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails